If you discover sewage backup in, under, or around your home, business or boat, contact us immediately. A skilled technician will promptly be dispatched to your property. Sewage waste often contains viruses, including Ecoli, Salmonella and Hepatitis A.
Toll Free: 855-418-MOLD (6653)
We care about our customers!
- Sewage Removal: Following all federal and state guidelines, we safely remove and dispose of all sewage and solid waste. State of the art water extraction equipment and dehumidifiers are then implemented.
- Deep Cleaning: The affected area undergoes an extensive cleaning process using specially formulated Eco-Friendly disinfectants. Our Bio Washing technique eliminates all sewage we are unable to reach by hand.
- Odor Removal and Sanitation: Advanced ozone generators and special commercial grade sanitizers eliminate odors, all harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Restorations Unlimited abides by OSHA safety standards and standard operating procedures. Our equipment is decontaminated and cleaned after every job and technicians use PPE (personal protective equipment).
Sewer & Fire Damage Restoration Tips:
- Don’t place your health in danger by attempting to clean this yourself. Our trained professionals use the latest equipment and technology to restore your safe home.
- Restorations Unlimited works directly with your insurance company and can refer you to a reputable master plumber if necessary.
- Our certified technicians use PPE (personal protective equipment) and eco-friendly products.
- All work is done according to EPA and The Clean Trust, formerly known as IICRC guidelines. We are certified by The Clean Trust and abide by all Clean Trust standards and protocols.
Restorations Unlimited abides by OSHA safety standards. Not only is our equipment decontaminated and cleaned after every job, but our technicians always use PPE (personal protective equipment).
“After dealing with sewage backup, my house looked and smelled terrible from water and sewer damage. I don’t know what I would’ve done if Restorations Unlimited hadn’t restored my home so quickly.”
-Betty Black, The Villages